USPS First Class: $3.95 per Domestic Order (All 50 States & US Territories)
USPS Priority: $6.95
USPS Priority Express: $21.95
USPS First Class International: $12.95
Bullet Designs® Inc is not responsible for merchandise once it leaves our facility. Our responsibility is fulfilled once we turn products over to our shipping carrier. Shipping is prepaid. All claims concerning missing and/or damaged merchandise must be made directly to the carrier. Shipping insurance is not provided automatically but is available upon request (please note that there will be an added shipping cost for insurance). Tracking numbers are provided via email; please check spam or junk folders.
****Attention AUSTRALIA Customers: Please do not order products that contain casing & bullets (i.e. keychains, ceiling fan pulls, bullet razors, etc...). Your customs department will confiscate the shipment. By ordering these items you assume full responsibility for the shipment. Please feel free to order our CUT bullet products (i.e. stud earrings, rings, most necklaces, cufflinks, tie tacks, etc...). We've had no problems with Australia Customs on these items. Thanks! We appreciate your business and apologize for the inconvenience! ****
Shipping price shown is for USPS First Class International. Other USPS shipping methods are available upon request. We will only use the actual value of the product on the Customs Form. Customer is responsible for all Customs fees. Customs fees are unrelated to shipping charges, and therefore, cannot be substituted. International tracking numbers given by the USPS can be unreliable. Bullet Designs® will provide as much information as possible, but we are not responsible for tracking numbers that are not updated regularly. Contact your local post office to receive more information.
Orders are eligible for refund or exchange only if returned in original packaging, undamaged and unaltered with 14 days of receipt. Refunds or exchanges are available solely at the discretion of Bullet Designs® Inc. Refunds will be credited to the same card used during purchase. If returning a gift, proof of original purchase from Bullet Designs® Inc must be provided. If proof is not provided, Bullet Designs® Inc is under no obligation to offer a refund or an exchange. Bullet Designs® Inc is not responsible for return shipping costs. Original shipping costs are nonrefundable. Custom orders are not eligible for return or exchange. If a request is made to alter (customize) an item in any way (such as size, color, etc..), it then becomes a custom item and is not eligible for exchange or refund.
All Bullet Designs® Inc merchandise is guaranteed for 90 days from date of sale to be free from materials or workmanship defect. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear such as normal wearing of silver or gold plating, chain breaks, scratches, dulling, fading or obvious abuse. Product alteration in any way voids warranty. Upon complete inspection, Bullet Designs® Inc will determine if repair, replacement, credit or refund is due. No other implied or expressed warranties, including the fitness of the products for a particular purpose, will be honored.
If your product breaks outside of our warranty period, we will repair it. Please contact us before you send any products back to us. After contacting us, you can send the damaged product to us at Bullet Designs® Inc with proof of purchase. We will repair the product and send it back to you immediately. Bullet Designs® Inc is not responsible for return shipping costs.
- We are not responsible for any mistakes or misspellings made by our customers.
- Personalized laser engraved items are not accepted for return.
- While we accept most engraving requests, we cannot honor every one. Some may contain trademarks or other terms that we do not have the right to use.
- Others may contain material that we consider inappropriate or simply do not want to place on products. At times this obliges us to decline engraving requests that may otherwise seem unobjectionable. If your engraving request is deemed unacceptable, your order will be canceled and you will be notified via email.
- Bullet Designs® Inc reserves the right to cancel any engraving requests after they have been submitted.
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Engraving orders cancelled or changed during production are invoiced for all expenses incurred.
- Every effort will be made to meet desired color (dark or light mark). However, due to variations in materials and coating, color results can fluctuate.
Engraving Processing Time:
- Our engraving processing time may vary depending on the quantity and product you choose to have engraved. Please add an additional 2-3 days to our normal processing time to have your items engraved.
BDI is located within the State of Louisiana and all BDI products are manufactured in Louisiana. By ordering from the BDI Website, both you and BDI agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Louisiana, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from your purchase. You and BDI also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Third Judicial District Court of the State of Louisiana, Lincoln Parish, Louisiana with respect to such matters.